Al Tayer Group
Sales Advisor Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Al Tayer Group
To plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the customers visiting the showroom or while on sales call and contribute to achieving the sales targets. Prepare/ maintain call reports/log highlighting salient features and advise the Manager of the same.Maintain close contact with prospect customers, make sales call and visit them to suit their schedule/ convenience. Introduce and follow up suitable sales prospects.
- Ensuring that product shelves are well-arranged and adequately stocked with products.
- Handling all discounts, price changes, and customer returns accordingly.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store products to provide suitable recommendations to customers as needed.
- Assisting customers in locating requested store products.
- Operating the cash register and processing sales transactions.
- Performing basic housekeeping duties to ensure that the cashpoint, sales floor, and storeroom are well-maintained.
- Addressing customer concerns and inquiries as well as resolving customer complaints.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a sales advisor.
- The ability to operate a cash register.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.