Sales Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
Handle direct bookings from SMEs/Corporates, Embassy, the Travel Trade and sponsorship bookings, identifying and pursuing all potential opportunities to exceed revenue targets.
- Keep up to date on EY products, services, policies and procedures as well as Etihad’s current fares, promotional offers and tactical fares to ensure accurate information and correct implementation.
- Maintaining client records in Salesforce.com, process waivers and favors such as up-grade, excess baggage etc.
- Be pro-active in meeting customer requirements wherever possible. Recognize potential business opportunities and turn into revenue. Handle area’s GSA queries for bookings and ticketing.
- Take ownership of existing direct Corporate accounts, accessibility for emergencies over the weekend and looking for continuous opportunities to upsell.
- High School or Equivalent Diploma
- Two years airline or travel agency experience