- Support in monthly reporting of sales development (follow up with customers for on time delivery of input, consolidation and presentation of sales)
- Preparation of Excel files and Power Points for customers’ visits and internal meetings (regarding sales figures, profit and growth percentages, market shares)
- Assist with system generated enquiries related to sales, invoicing, pricing, etc.
- Support with regional communication and visibility projects (catalogues, leaflets, gift items, exhibitions)
- Contribute to the improvement of existing reporting tools and mitigating controls
- Prepare price positioning, marketing plan files and products’ comparisons
- Minor administrative responsibilities involving assistance in documentations for market visits, hotel bookings, tickets, etc.
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration or similar, preferably with emphasis on marketing
- Fluent in Arabic reading and writing and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work under pressure and self-initiative
- Analytical and customer oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and communication skills