Our goal is to provide you with the opportunities you need to achieve your goals. Wherever your career takes you, our wish is that the experience you gain at COBS will always be a part of the recipe that makes you, you. Through development programs that provide you with opportunities to lead teams, and take charge when it comes to production, marketing, and sales, we’re invested in offering you the ingredients you need to grow in your career.
- Work as part of a small team, providing an exceptional customer experience, and getting to know your regular, loyal customers
- Be responsible for merchandising product and executing marketing campaigns
- Also work alongside your team to keep the bakery clean, and assist with production as needed. (Yep- you’re going to learn how to do some baking! Scones, Danishes, and more!)
- Someone who takes pride in providing a great and personable experience for our customers
- Experience in handling cash, credit card and debit transactions are preferred
- Relevant retail experience is a strong asset
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanour
- Someone who is reliable, self-motivated, and enjoys learning new skills
- A team player who is approachable and likes working with people
- Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
- Constant use of both hands, and frequent forceful gripping
- Continually operating the POS system
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 7.5 kg., reaching below shoulder level, bending and turning
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 22 kg, pushing, pulling, crouching, bending and reaching above shoulder level
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ca.