- At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep.
- We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
- Sales Associates at Sleep Country Canada are at the heart of the customer experience.
- We provide our associates with continuous learning and development opportunities as well as the tools to help them become true Sleep Experts.
- This Full-time industry leading commissioned role will motivate and empower you to go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
- Based on our national average sales commission & bonus earnings, you have the potential to earn $70,000 per year.
- (These figures represent historical averages but does not represent a guaranteed minimum income).
- We know you are not average! Sleep Country is the real deal, your potential is yet to be tapped! Connect with us to find out more!
- This is not just a job but a CAREER with opportunities for growth and advancement
- We promote 100% leadership roles internally
- No caps on Commission; Monetary Bonuses; Monetary Sales Contests
- We will invest in you and provide extensive sales training on our products and services
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (Professional AND Personal Development that even includes scuba diving classes!)
- Fitness Subsidy
- Associate Discount Program
- Paid day off to Volunteer at your local charity of choice
- We are the proud winners of:
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Great Place to work
- Great Place to work for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and wants, promote our quality products and service offerings
- Ensure our stores are always visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping
- Ideally have 1- 3 years of experience in Sales, Retail and/or Customer Service, however this is an asset but not mandatory as we will invest in the right person!
- Need a positive, optimistic attitude and a strong customer focus to succeed
- Be ambitious and willing to commit to continuous education and learning
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Positive Winning Attitude
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- previous sales experience is a bonus but not an asset
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ca.