A Sales Associate is a Carter’sOshKosh B’Gosh brand ambassador, contributing to the store’s success through their excellent customer service skills, including strong product knowledge and an outwardly-friendly demeanor.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, product suggestion, providing product information and offering positive opinions.
- Working together with all sales associates and the management team to meet and exceed store sales objectives and operational standards
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
- Assisting with merchandising, marketing and maintaining visual standards
- Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
- Developing your retail skills by completing company training as required
- Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while upholding the organization of the backroom
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly store housekeeping duties as required
- Participating in creating an environment that is positive and outwardly-friendly for all employees
- Complying with all company and store policies and procedures
- Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Retail experience is an asset
- High energy and enthusiastic team player
- Effective communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
- Regular work frequency is required to remain an active employee.
- Availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager and will be reviewed based on business needs.
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Must be able to work 2-8 hour shifts (applicable provincial laws apply).
- Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.