Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Reporting to the Sales Development Team Leader, the SDA will be responsible for educating prospective customers on Bayzat products, generating qualified leads and helping close customers. To excel in this role, the individual must be comfortable prospecting online and calling prospects using lists.
- Meet and exceed quotas of calls, presentations and sales qualified leads
- Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead generation activities to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on SDA activity and metrics
- Fully-understand, articulate and sell all Bayzat products & services
- Internalize the Bayzat mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of sales experience in a fast-paced or high growth environment
- Possess strong research capabilities and ask thought provoking questions
- Is accountable and hungry to learn
- Organized and able to plan their time effectively
- Able to improvise and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Communicates effectively in English; both verbal and written