Carrier, a world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions has been in a joint venture with United Technical Service (UTS) since 1983, operating as UTS Carrier in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The joint venture was originally created to distribute and service Carrier air conditioning systems, but UTS Carrier has grown to become the only company in the UAE to offer a comprehensive and complete range of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) products and services.
- Generating inquiries through market visits to contractors, consultants, retailers, dealers and distributors
- Ensuring customers are periodically updated on the latest software, catalogues and information from Carrier wherever applicable (in coordination with the Application Engineering Team)
- Submit monthly Forecast pack which includes detailed sales and bookings forecast per customer, shortfall details of previous month as applicable and status of pipeline projects
- Determine credit requirements as needed and request for approvals with credit management team
- Continuous follow up and update for Pipeline projects
- Creating quotations in-line with the inquiry specifications and regular follow up
- Technical submittals and clarifications
- Order finalization (with sales manager)
- Invoice generation (with sales coordinators)
- Delivery coordination (with internal sales representative)
- Payment follow up and collections (with finance)
- Warranty coordination (with warranty department)
- Resolve customer issues promptly and provide technical assistance and support in liaison with other teams
- Comply with company’s code of ethics and complete all online trainings
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering,
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Thorough knowledge of the market.
- Background in HVAC, VRF and RLC.
- Driver’s license.