The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving and exceeding individual sales targets in accordance with the sales plan, through effective lead sourcing, client and relationships management. The Sales Executive will provide a professional level of customer service and account insight to prospective exhibitors.
- Research and seek new leads, ensuring an active and ongoing sales pipeline
- Achievement of individual sales revenue targets within timelines
- Maintaining consistent and productive number of calls and meetings on a weekly basis
- Monitoring and enhancing exhibitor satisfaction levels
- Timely & accurate reporting of sales results and activities
- Achieve and exceed set revenue targets for the assigned products and events in accordance with the sales plan
- Drive to seek new business leads, responding promptly and professional to incoming enquiries
- Build and maintain strong client relationship
- Developing new business and revenue streams, including sponsorship and other non-square metre revenue sources through market research, telephone contact, industry networking and client meetings
- Actively seek/ research and generate new leads across the sector
- On-site account management to achieve high exhibitor satisfaction levels
- Once new customers have been built you need to account manage achieve high exhibitor satisfaction levels
- Ensuring adherence with exhibitor satisfaction guidelines
- Securing feedback to be assessed on improvement strategies, and building relationships further.
- Data capture of sales activities/calls and updating the CRM
- Completion of sales progress reporting (e.g. revenue vs target, activity reporting etc.
- Continually monitor and research the market using online resources, gaining customer feedback, attending competitor events where appropriate, and industry networking
- Awareness and understanding of floor plan optimisation
- Effective communication with other internal departments including operations, marketing, finance to maximise client experience.
- Perform any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility.
- Minimum Education Level:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in sales and used to working towards targets
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of commonly used business software
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail