- Understand the financial products that we offer and be able to communicate them effectively to Customers.
- Speak to potential customers and support the sales process and customer engagement.
- Manage a full sales cycle – from calling leads to closing through telephone, email and in-person visits (if needed).
- Track your progress through our CRM.
- Prioritize and organize your customer pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years in a Sales, Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, Banking or similar role.
- Friendly and positive attitude with a desire to help our customers.
- A self-starter and a fast learner who is ready to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve proactively.