Sales Executive Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Hyatt
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
systematically and efficiently call on allocated Accounts within assigned sector and report findings and opportunities to the Sales Manager/ Director of Sales To achieve the monthly and annual personal target and the segment target room night production and room revenue.
- Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing existing business, development of portfolio by acquiring new accounts further ensuring repeat business.
- To establish and maintain strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
- To liaise and work closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s requests and expectations are being met.
- Engaging in sales activities in order to secure the continuous growth of business. (Sales Calls, Follow-up’s, Site Inspections, Entertainment, Sales Blitz, Tele calling, Market Research etc).
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of hotel facilities, features and services.
- Past Experience in Pro-active sales
- Experience as a Sales Executive may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Driving License is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.