- Deliver profitable businesses by selling end-to-end products.
- Pro-actively engage into new customer relationships, identify high potential customers and develop them further into regular accounts.
- Build long term customer relationships.
- Pro-active contract management: renewal of rates, space allocation management, and maintaining credit agreements.
- Effectively identify, communicate and voice customers’ needs by actively engaging with internal teams (Customer service, Operations, Finance, Management)
- Resolve challenges, improve products and increase customer satisfaction.
- Focus on revenue optimization and meeting overall volume targets of Imports & Exports
- Reinforce group culture, values and reputation and ensure compliance with group policies in our direct involvement with customers.
- 5+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding or relevant industries.
- Managed a team of sales executives with his current role.
- Understanding of import / export in the shipping industry within UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Shipping, Logistics, Economics or Marketing.
- Worked as a team player and possess strong communication skills.
- Immediately available candidates will only be considered.
error: Content is protected !!