Lobo Management Services
Our client is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager on behalf of a reputed banking entity to help them meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing their sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Retail Banking Sales would be preferred.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.