- Generate sales leads to maximize on sales opportunities and drive the growth of products, services and rental sales in the UAE & GCC region.
- Work closely with the Business Support Team to proactively develop strategic alliances with key partners to increase the Sales & Service portfolio.
- Maintain contacts with existing clients and promote contacts with new prospective customers, to obtain work for the Division/Company and to enhance good public relations.
- Provide technical and commercial support including presentations, to help secure contracts and maintain high level client relationships.
- Close deals independently and leverage on the various resources available within the Division & the Company.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the products, services & rental sales forecast via participation in the sales & budgeting process and analyse the costs and sales figures against the budget & target.
- Presenting the product, service & rental offering to the UAE client base whilst identifying cross-divisional sales opportunities and developing specific sales strategies to take advantage of any opportunities identified.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and service education to customers as well as to the other stake holders within the company.
- Offer after-sales support and providing technical back up to the sales team, as required.
- Prepare Sales & Marketing literature, conducting road-shows, seminars, attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Establish objectives & KPI’s for yourself & your team at the same time develop, monitor progress and facilitate achievement.
- Evaluate performance of your team and recommend new strategies for performance improvements
- Ensure that your team works in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries from your team.
- Empower your team members to take responsibility for their jobs and roles. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures including CRM, Quality, HSE and HR.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeing to review and improve these functions.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts.
- A decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective and is well versed in systems.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Knowledge of customer base and competitors for calibration industry in U.A.E, specifically in Abu Dhabi.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales and marketing in calibration industry.
- Improve and update knowledge on calibration product range technical developments, sales techniques and customer handling skills.
- In-depth knowledge in the functioning of a calibration lab accredited to ISO 17025
- Ensuring continued conformity with ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Should have good knowledge in different types of instruments that normally needs service Calibration in a Calibration Lab.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.