Emirates National Oil Company
1- Sales Representative
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Under the day to day supervision of Fleet Sales Supervisor, the Sales Representative are responsible to manage/provide Tasjeel services at the designated fleet account counter in the sites. Also responsible to visit potential companies in the market to get targeted number of fleet account.
- Responsible to achieve daily/monthly/yearly sales targets and number of fleet accounts that are set by Fleet sales supervisor/Account Manager.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the designated counter in the site and deal with all the customers in a highly professional and cordial manner. To ensure that the customer leaves the counter with all his transactions completed and that he/she is correctly guided to proceed to other depts.
- Responsible to manage data entry from Customers’ Documents on RTA & Sharjah Policy system and ensure that the correct information required by RTA is also entered in the system for proper processing for testing and registration purpose.
- Responsible for cash transactions at the counter, where applicable, and tallying of cash with the system printouts at the end of the shift and safe handing over of the same to Fleet Sales Supervisor.
- Minimum: A high school certificate.Diploma is preferable
- Minimum 1-2year experience in customer service field.
- Should be computer literate and fluent in spoken and written Arabic.
- Should be able to speak in Basic English.