– Sales Specialist – UAE National Hire
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day sales operations according to the applicable sales plans, with the objective of maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing campaigns and driving the highest possible results in scalable, predictable, and sustainable ways.
- Work under the guidance of the Senior Manager – Sales Operations to assist in creating and maintaining the sales strategy for B2B and B2C platforms, and in creating, managing, and executing sales plans.
- Analyse and understand user behaviours on both B2B and B2C platforms and suggest plans, processes, and methods to recapture lost opportunities offline, including through direct communications with customers.
- Research and identify competitive alternatives to fulfil the custom requirements and bespoke customer requests received through any online or offline channel, and work with the internal teams and the requesting customer to complete the sales transaction.
- Work relentlessly on acquiring customers through direct communications and any other effective methods as may be applicable in different countries in line with the assigned targets and sales plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 Years in a sales position, including 2 years in an e-commerce sales or marketing field.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce funnels, online conversion metrics, web analytics, performance management and all other proficiencies related to e-commerce sales enablement and optimisation.
- Self-motivated with outstanding organizational and communication skills, and passion to achieving results.