This role is responsible for partnering with internal business departments for the requirements analysis and detailed design of business processes, for configuration and testing of SAP /4 HANA SD/MM Applications and for related deployment activities. The role requires playing a significant role in the design process, implementation and ongoing enhancements for the overall SAP /4HANA.
- Analyse and document requirements and design solutions for the business process scenarios by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional specification design and interface design documents for development, testing and implementation.
- Execute work requests based on agreed SLA/ plans/priorities and ensure adhering to documentation, configuration, security, development, and testing standards and guidelines.
- Create and maintain testing scripts in SAP Solution Manager.
- Support System Integration Testing for new implementation
- Support User Acceptance Testing with End User and make sure the defects raised are resolved.
- Configure business master data set up and knowledge in replication to other systems.
- Support and execute Statements Of Work to improve the service and meet the approved demand all in line with agreed processes & procedures
- Work with client business stakeholders to determine/review / approve deliverables and SAP issues
- Work Closely with End Users on Resolving Incidents, Service Request and Enhancements
- Work with Third Parties and Middleware for smooth integration and Mapping
- Work on Integration within SAP for Modules SD-MM, SD- FI, MM- FI, SD-BI, MM-BI etc.
- Create Training Documents and Train the End Users on SAP for Order to Cash, Third Party Orders, Stock Transfer Orders, Trading PO and Non Trading PO with Integration with HCM
- Good to have SAP HCM Overview
- Work on the Non Trading Related PO Release Strategy
- Handle Audit Related Queries and work on SOP
- Analyse existing custom developments, objects, modifications & evaluate impact of changes on them.
- Ensure consistent, timely and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track client satisfaction and provide input and assistance to other IT projects related to SAP as required.
- Liaise with other application teams for dependent configuration tasks, including set-up or changing any interfaces between applications.
- Perform necessary quality checks on applications
- If required execute operational pro-active (manual) tasks for example: reporting, cleanup, archiving of data, etc
- Manage changes to the applications including implementation to the production environment according to the appropriate change control and releases as per the agreed standards, procedures and policies
- Provide expert knowledge to assess the impact of Incidents, Problems and Changes
- Provide specific areas of knowledge and expertise across a functional or technical area to develop Minor Enhancements or projects
- Ensure established processes and procedures are followed for any configuration/development work
- Provide guidance and knowledge to less experienced members of the team
- Escalate issues that affect work request scope, quality, schedule and resources
- Cert/Diploma in SAP SD/MM Certification
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Material Management
- 5+ years in Domain + SAP Techno-functional Experience
- 3+ years in Domain Experience
- Foster Consumer and Customer Commitment
- Performance Driven
- Accountability/ Ownership
- Dealing with ambiguity Embrace Change
- Communicate Effectively
- Contribute Special Expertise
- Take Action with Integrity