GEMS Royal Dubai School
1- School Counsellor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Provide individual and group counselling to students with identified concerns and needs.
- Consult and collaborate effectively with parents/guardians, administrators, and other educational/community resources regarding students with identified needs and concerns.
- Promote and plan programming for staff wellbeing initiatives.
- Discuss and communicate the goals and progress of the comprehensive school counselling program with leadership and staff.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and ethical standards of the school counselling profession.
- Participate in regular professional development activities to improve knowledge and skills.