Universal American School
School IT Helpdesk | Universal American School Jobs in Dubai
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: Universal school is looking for an IT Helpdesk support to join their team.The IT Helpdesk is responsible for supporting and facilitating the use of IT equipment and applications by school members. Universal American School uses Microsoft 365/Google Suite with Apple ecosystem across the school.
- Maintaining, installing and supporting the use of computer equipment and peripherals for curriculum and administrative use within the school. Keep all computers and printers in good condition.
- Install and configure a wide variety of software including Apple – major and Microsoft applications.
- Provide day-to-day IT support including the first and second level support of the school’s web-based applications and Educational subscriptions.
- Communicate to staff/users through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Checking the operation of the school systems and reporting any equipment in need of repair or upgrade.
- To document and test all installations or alterations to hardware or software, and to ensure that the inventory is current at all times.
- Minimum Diploma and above in Information Technology or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a school or other education environment
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills at all levels