Seadrill Onshore Jobs | Global Payroll Manager Jobs in Dubai
1- Global Payroll Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role is accountable for the leadership and delivery of an employee centric global payroll service. As a member of the People Services leadership team, they will be responsible for driving a high standard in accuracy, efficiency, and a focus on continuous service through people, process, and technology. They will also be responsible for driving the service delivery of the external Payroll Providers through strong vendor management. Typically planning 6 – 12 months ahead in activity and workload planning to meet business requirements.
- Oversee an accurate and reliable payroll service for all employees across our global business, including the entire expatriate employee population, ensuring all SLAs/KPIs are consistently met.
- Actively manage the delivery to requirements and service relationship with Seadrill’s external payroll providers.
- Manage, develop, and organise the payroll team to ensure that they are multi-disciplinary and able to support all aspects of the employee life cycle service, to manage the workloads and in the event of high demands
- Lead activities through the team, coaching for capability improvement and support them to exceed customer expectations.
- Worked in a HR / Payroll Operations environment for a multinational organisation (4,000+ employees), preferably with last 3 years in a payroll supervisory or project management role.
- Strong experience working with and managing relationships with third party payroll service providers.
- Awareness of the typical regulatory requirements in our major markets, such as the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. Some experience working in those markets is highly preferred.
- You have high level of integrity, sound judgement, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.