Nord Anglia Education
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with 78 schools located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our schools educate over 70,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school.
Our philosophy for education rests on the 4 pillars of creativity, wellbeing, excellent academic outcomes and global connectedness. These are delivered through innovative use of educational technology to create a 21st Century, personalised, learning experience for all students.
Every parent wants the best for their child – so do we. NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
Nord Anglia International School Dubai
NAS Dubai is a purpose built ‘flagship school’ generously resourced with an enrolment touching 2222.Our curriculum is based upon the legacy of the English National Curriculum adapted to the local environment leading up to GCSE and on to the IB Diploma programme, and A Levels introduced this year. Our GCSE pass rate is a 100% overall pass with 48% A* and 97% of 5 or above and a 39.4-point IB average points score with 40% achieving more than 54% points and one with a perfect 45!
The culture of the school is one of interest and care where learning is personalised to meet individual needs. The annual inspection judgments are ‘very good’ and ‘outstanding’ throughout.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 78 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London
We are currently looking to recruit a full time and experienced Learning Support Assistant to support secondary students within the subjects of English, Maths and Science.
- experience of providing core subject support to secondary aged students (Years 7 – 11)
- experience of supporting students with special educational needs or learning difficulties e.g planning and delivering small group and 1:1 support sessions for students with dyslexia or learning difficulties
- previous and relevant experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant or secondary teacher
- previous experience of working within the British curriculum across secondary to GCSE/IGCSE level
- relevant qualifications
- a good rapport with young people
- a genuine passion for education
- strong interpersonal skills
- a friendly and professional manner
- strong English skills – spoken and written