Juma Al Majid Holding Group
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents for a smooth sales operation of outlet.
- Organize and coordinate meetings for Sales Manager, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Maintain schedules and calendars arrange and confirm appointments
- Organize internal and external events
- Handle incoming mail and other material and maintain filing systems
- Basic Graduation in any discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in similar position
- Good knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Fluent in English ( written and spoken)
- Relevant training or qualification
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient English language skills and proven experience of producing correspondence and documents