Applications are invited from experienced candidates with relevant educational qualifications for an immediate opening in our CBSE curriculum school as Section Head Grade 9-12. The core purpose of this role is to provide professional, highly effective leadership that will achieve outstanding results in Grades 9-12. He/she is responsible for ensuring student learning outcomes through maintaining disciplinary code of conduct for students & staff, teaching
pedagogy and assessment practices that inspire high levels of engagement, achievement and progress for students
of all abilities.
- Support the development of a stimulating, creative working environment within the School.
- Lead the academic staff assigned to the Section by the Head of Middle and Secondory.
- Allocate teaching and administrative duties and tasks to all academic staff in the Section, in consultation with the Head of middle and Secondory as appropriate.
- Support the Subject Coordinators in fulfilling their role in teaching and learning.
- Lead and manage the operations of the Section, working collaboratively across the school to ensure School objectives are achieved in an efficient manner.
- Contribute to resource planning.
- The focus area will be ensuring disciplinary methods adhering to the disciplinary code of conduct.
- To advise on the development and implementation of School policies and procedures and to assist the Head of middle and secondory in managing the resources of the School.
An ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s /master’s degree with B.Ed.
Applicants must have minimum of 1-2 years of UAE experience in teaching/leadership role within CBSE curriculum.