1- Security Controller (Airport)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Manage and control the operations of the Airport Security Unit by ensuring that the team is well trained, conforms to procedures and rules & regulations.
- Direct, influence, analyse and recommend measures to be taken in situations such as handling of disruptive passengers, analysing the acceptance/non-acceptance of passengers on the basis of profile, handling of deportee passengers etc. thereby ensuring the security and safeguard of passengers, crew and the aircraft.
- In critical situations co-ordinate activities and escalate sensitive decisions to the line manager in situations such as security threats to an aircraft.
- Scrutinise and monitor the operation on a regular basis by measuring the performance of service delivery teams against set standards and benchmarks. Analyse variances and initiate corrective measures to enhance performance.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- more than 8 years of experience in Security (General)
- Security experience (Airport)