Security Guard Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Accor Hotel
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Security Guards duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings and equipment. Security Guards duties can also access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry.
- 1. Assume duties and responsibilities from the outgoing shift with all information and equipment. Observe proper wearing of neat uniform, good hygiene and appearance.
- Checking and reporting cleaners work as per the standard set by company.
- Record and assist visitors, contractors, delivery person, company maintenance team as per the standards set by company.
- Passing information to security supervisor/manager, maintenance coordinator, building management as per the standards set by company.
- Maintaining daily occurrences record in the security log book.
- Completion of assignment instructions from the security manager/supervisor.
- Assist orderly control of crowds at the entrance and outside the entrance during emergency situations.
- Patrolling the building time to time from rooftop to basements as per the standards set by company.
- Provide assistance to the tenants regarding their complaints.
- Providing assistance to tenants during move in and move out as per the standards set by Company.
- Access control of unauthorized visitors as per the standards set by company.
- Reporting of any property damage or unusual happening as per the standards set by company