1- Security Supervisor (U.A.E Nationals)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To ensure a safe environment for the hotel staff and guests and protect the assets of the hotel.
- To establish chain of command and responsibility, the Supervisor shall be held directly responsible to the Assistant Operations Manager, Assistant Director and Director of Security.
- Perform duties according to the Duty Roster prepared by the Director of Security or in his absence, the Assistant Director of Security.
- Adopt “Service Oriented” approach in discharging of duties in order to function harmoniously with the concept of the Hotel as a place of Hospitality:
- Inspecting and briefing his/her charges before the deployment to ensure that they are neat and tidy in appearance
- Post Secondary school education with professional Security qualifications preferred
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role is desirable in a 5 star hotel with at least 1 year at a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.