- Work closely with the client and our Project manager to coordinate and plan SEO work for MEA’s region (including product launches, migrations, market initiatives)
- Anticipate and mitigate challenges with delivery timelines, and oversee prioritization of tasks
- Review and QA content, technical, local, outreach deliverables to ensure they are of the highest standard before going to the client
- Activate and help implement Global’s SEO search strategies in the MEA region. You’d be expected to do hands-on work in English & Arabic half of your time. There will be a small support team that can support with additional optimizations in English, however you’d be mostly responsible for organizing and executing work coming from the client.
- Ability to execute technical deliverables such as UAT testing post product launches, support with web migrations, robots.txt checks, XML sitemap analysis, redirect mapping, canonical tags, broken links, 404 errors, unindexable pages etc.
- Ability to execute content deliverables such as content briefs, content audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, optimization of landing pages, meta data review .
- Ability to execute local SEO tasks such as local SEO audits, GMB updates, local page optimizations.
- Ability to execute outreach consultancy tasks (consultancy only, not active link building).
- Extracting insight from campaign data, to identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Exhibiting clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals, and managing the development of content.
- Ability to communicate complicated SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization or technical SEO knowledge.
- Adhere to SEO best practices, and keep up to date on the changes to search engine algorithms, making sure that changes are incorporated into existing workload, where relevant.
- Support the wider team to prepare client presentations – excels, power points, quarterly business reviews.
- Fluent level in verbal and written English & Arabic
- Previous SEO experience 3-4years (ideally within an Agency environment) and a proven record of managing people
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Ambitious and driven with passion for SEO and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Data Studio
- Experience working with one of the following tools is a bonus – Ahrefs, SEMRush, OnCrawl, Conductor, DeepCrawl