Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation
1- Senior Accountant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Preparing a weekly bank balance report to follow the movement of cash in and out of bank accounts
- Proof of all financial operations in accordance with the laws, policies and generally accepted accounting standards, and their application in the institution’s internal and financial systems.
- Implementation of procedures for preparing settlements for advance and due payments and fines.
- Implementing the procedures for payment entries and settlements, posting their accounts to the electronic system followed, ensuring their conformity, and preparing financial analysis statements for payments periodically.
- Qualifications: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Number of Years of Experience A master’s degree does not require experience./Bachelor’s degree requires 2 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Required competencies and skills : financial reports – financial analysis – awareness of financial affairs – effective communication – excellence in implementation
- Required Training Courses: International Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Accounting Assets.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.