Senior Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Emirates
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: Preparing and arranging all pre-closure meetings with relevant finance teams followed by documented minutes.Provide a comprehensive financial and accounting advice to all stakeholders.
- Ensure all accounting treatments are in accordance with the IFRS. All deviations are discussed and agreed with the management.
- Ensure the TB is released to finance teams within 2 working days.
- Ensure all queries on TBs are responded within one working day.
- Ensure there are no errors in any of the trial balances (TBs) under your responsibility.
- Maintain up to date and accurate status of all BS schedules. All BS schedules must be prepared by 15th calendar date of the following month.
- Review TB monthly and ensure all Balance Sheet (BS) schedules are complete and accurate.
- Chartered Accountant, ACCA or Equivalent.
- Audit experience with Big 4 for at least 2 years and/or 3 years of business experience in financial group reporting
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is a plus