Senior Accounts Executive Jobs In Dubai | Jobhunt.ae
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Evaluate financial statements to streamline your daily processes.
- Assist with monthly closing procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
- Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.