Senior Application Security Engineer Jobs In Dubai UAE | Agoda
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Strong foundations in software engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years of technical experience with any combination of the following: threat modeling experience, secure coding, identity management and authentication, software development, cryptography, system administration and network security.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Software Development Life Cycle in one or more languages (Rust, Python, Go, Nodejs, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience with public/private cloud environments (Openshift, Rancher, K8s, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in running assessments using OWASP MASVS and ASVS
- Working knowledge on exploiting and fixing application vulnerabilities
- Strong background in threat modeling
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10)
- Familiarity with automated dynamic scanners, fuzzers, and proxy tools
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics
- Play a lead role in developing and designing application-level security controls and standards.
- Perform application security design reviews against new products and services.
- Track and prioritize all security issues.
- Build internal security tools that help fix security problems at scale.
- Perform code review and drive remediation of discovered issues.
- Enable automated security testing at scale to measure vulnerability, and report on risk across all microservice, web and mobile platforms.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.