You’ll be responsible for helping to maintain and develop Twinkl’s thriving online UAE community. Your time will be spent working on creating content for our social media platforms, outreach, coming up with innovative ideas and new ways to engage with and grow these communities, and reaching people beyond them. You’ll be able to use your creativity to create innovative, engaging content to showcase our current Twinkl resources and products in inspirational ways to our followers.
- Creating original social media content – instagram lives, tik-toks, engagement posts, assets, creative visuals, user gen, videos, blogs etc.
- Interacting with customers on social media platforms, being the voice and face of Twinkl and offering advice and support where needed.
- Spotting trends within the UAE and beyond, and being able to respond/ pivot quickly to make the most of these trends.
- Outreaching to other groups, influencers and partnerships.
- Developing innovative ideas for marketing campaigns and projects.
- Developing new ways to engage and grow different social media platforms.
- Developing new channels to market.
- Building up the social media channels and increasing our following.
- Copywriting for social media feed posts.
- Scheduling content for publishing.
- Gathering insights from our community to share with your team.
- Be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Have excellent spelling and grammar.
- Experience in the Education sector.
- Passionate about using social media
- Be able to spot and execute opportunities consistently – each and every day.
- Be a fantastic communicator who thrives when working in a close-knit team.
- Be able to work under your own initiative with minimum supervision but also as part of a team.
- Be organised and adaptive, able to work to tight deadlines and manage your time effectively.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunities to show innovation and work on self-directed social media projects.
- Opportunities to develop graphic design skills for producing social media content.
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and having the opportunity to create new marketing channels on platforms we haven’t explored yet.
- Has previous classroom teaching experience.
- Enjoy’s using social media.
- Is fluent in English and Arabic language.