Senior Business Development Executive Jobs in Dubai
The role of a Senior Business Development Executive is to support Business Development Managers in customer acquisition activity. The role holder is accountable for delivery of sales, account management, and communications and marketing activities in accordance with plan/s defined by the Business Development Manager/s.
- Responsible for identifying, researching, qualifying, developing and closing new revenue opportunities through cold calls, networking and referrals.
- Establish and build relationships within defined geographic markets that meet target criteria, work alongside the Business Development Manager to close deals and contract new clients,
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing and communications plans, complete assigned tasks in accordance with the plan,
- Work closely with the product team to enhance content and travel descriptions for assigned markets.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent :
- Commercial/Sales.Other : from 3 to 5+ Years
- Work experience in a sales, business development or account management role,
- Preferred experience in both operations and sales and marketing within a DMC, Travel Agency, Airline, Hotel or service industries.