1- Senior Cargo Handling Assistant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Review, update and collate outstation audit checklists on an Annual, Monthly (Freighter stations) and Quarterly basis. Checklists to be stored and database maintained for all outstations on the EK SkyCargo network. Review and update the Hub audit checklist as and when needed to meet the industry standards so that the EK SkyCargo Conformance Audits are in compliance with international standards. Maintain database of regulatory checklists for all stations on the EK SkyCargo network.
- Prepare the quality audit schedules for all areas, ensuring that these are then approved and distributed to all participating staff and operational sections. Take part in internal quality audits as Auditor/ participant. Co – ordinate with all audit teams for purposes of collecting audit results, recording non – conformities raised and following – up on corrective actions and result analysis.
- Prepare investigation reports of safety and non conformance incidents detailing recommended process changes and mitigation tasks.
- Maintain a regular status on quality action teams within all operational areas, as regards to the participating members, the projects handled and status of each, the tools/ training needed and finally the results of project implementation.
- Diploma / Degree in smiliar field.
- 5+ Cargo Operations. Other.
- Experience in a similar sized international airline, ground handling company, aviation services business or other large services sector organization.