1- Senior Contracts Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Facilitate a comprehensive handover of all relevant contractual documentation from Sales and Marketing department following award of Main Contract
- Preparation of an in-depth analysis of the Main Contract terms and conditions and identification of Subsea 7 obligations and potential risks and opportunities. Dissemination of said analysis to project team, regional and group legal and contracts function and regional business unit management via Contract awareness sessions to the project team (onshore and offshore).
- Oversee and drive the internal Contracts and Administration Kick Off meeting
- When required prepare “flow down” of Main Contract terms and conditions for inclusion in Subcontracts. Support and advise project Supply Chain Specialist with regard to negotiation of Subcontract contractual/commercial terms and conditions. During execution of subcontracts liaise with Supply Chain Specialist to ensure that Variations rechargeable to Client are captured.
- High standard of written and spoken English is essential for this role
- A strong and relevant understanding of the technical requirements required for transportation and installation of offshore operations for both SURF and Conventional work scopes.
- Competency in Microsoft Office is essential.
- Experience of the ability to effectively negotiate is deemed a pre-requisite for the role.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.