- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Undertaking cost management services with limited supervision
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in the cost management of projects
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
- BSc in quantity surveying or equivalent.
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- A minimum of eight to ten years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global consultancy firm.
- Pre- and post-contract experience.
- Experience on a variety of large developments such as hospitality, leisure, residential, retail and infrastructure.
- Middle East experience essential.
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills.
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible.