Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
1- Senior Credit Documentation Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Ensure that all terms and conditions stipulated in the Credit Approval as precedent to disbursement of limits have been duly complied with and all securities and required documents have been obtained prior to releasing limits for the assigned segment. If not, specific waiver / deferral must be available on record.
- To prepare and review FOL/Agreements/Security documents to ensure compliance to legal standards, credit policies and approvals under the supervision of Team leader.
- Ensure timely update of all systems with credit related information such as Risk rating, Expiry dates and Collateral details.
- Assist the Team Leader in timely implementation of recommendations of Credit Review / Audit Department.
- Provide the best customer service to business partners and maintain turnaround time as per SLAs for handling and releasing of facility limits.
- A thorough understanding of Bank’s Policies and product knowledge.
- A thorough understanding of Islamic Credit Products.
- Good understanding of technological issues with sound analytical ability and PC skills.
- Effective communication skills in English and preferably knowledge in Arabic.
- 7 – 10 years of banking experience with 3+ years’ experience in credit documentation and operations.