Senior Credit Officer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | IKEA Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Senior Credit Officer is required to manage all credit Management tasks. The role involves analysis and tracking of customer`s aging & payment behavior and analyzing any possible new credit granting opportunity in line with Imdad Credit Policy. In addition to Monitoring customers payment behavior and interacting with any unjustified overdues.
- Review new & current credit applications, analyze all documents, reporting of any missing documents, and ensuring that approvals are based on a complete receipt of requirements as per company credit policy.
- Review & revise contracts & credit granting limits and advise on any potential risk deals in addition to providing the most achievable solution to proceed with the credit deal.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of new & existing clients and any affiliated accounts.
- Prepare credit reports according to established procedures & requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance/business administration.
- 4 – 6 Years of experience in credit management.
- Clear history of credit & collection experience in a B2B business environment within GCC market.
- Good credit-related legal knowledge.