Build, manage and operate security technologies in compliance to corporate policy and standards. Ensure security designs meet business requirements and address risk. The senior engineer is an experienced Operational Technologies and Industrial Control Systems cybersecurity engineer.
- Lead the discovery projects and build high level designs to accomplish business needs while prioritizing cyber risk reduction.
- Manage the cybersecurity technology lifecycle from conception to service operation.
- Make design decisions aligning to security principles. Coordinate with internal teams to build support for design decisions and favorable risk reduction outcomes.
- Build technical documentation for cybersecurity technology designs, operations and support the creation of associated security technology standards.
- Support the diagnosis and resolution of cybersecurity technology issues as a subject matter expert.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Network Technologies Certifications such as CCIE Security, JNCIP-SEC, PCNSE and CCSP are desired.
- Experience in Information Technology, Networking and Cybersecurity