Senior Design Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Parsons
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Work closely with other engineers, architects, project managers, and project directors to develop project designs and specifications, manage budgets and schedules, and ensure adherence to local safety and environmental regulations
- Oversee the design process, manage staff, and coordinate with local officials to ensure zoning and land-use requirements compliance
- Provide input to discipline staffing budget estimates and staffing assignment schedules on each project
- Provide input to staff forecasting reports
- Monitor the quality and progress of each project within the portfolio, ensuring that production requirements are satisfied.
- Work closely with Project Managers to resolve any existing or forecasted problems related to quality of work, schedule performance or productivity.
- Provide input to standards and procedures manuals for the discipline. Recommends improvements to department procedures
- Provide inputs to the discipline’s annual salary plan
- Support pre-contract and business development efforts as required, serving as technical consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or a related discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum 20 years experience infrastructure or land development design projects, with at least 10 years in the Middle East, preferably Dubai
- Prior experience in design & management of wet utilities projects, including storm water, sewer and drainage is required
- Experience of managing a large group of Engineers, Designers, and technical support personnel
- Thorough knowledge of local regulations, building codes, and engineering standards
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex engineering projects
- Proven ability for directing work involving complex technical situations
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.