You will drive the overall Customer Engagement strategy & experience. It is expected that you will co-lead the implementation and execution of the Future Frontline Commercial Engagement strategy with a full orchestration of Sales Excellence, Business Insights, MCE & Data Analytics across APAC Region.
- Overseeing the development of an effective exchange of information and insights between the IO (International Operations), Region APAC and the local markets with focus on Business Unit Heads and GM to support informed decision making
- Supporting in designing a roadmap for the Future Frontline Consumer Engagement strategies and HCP engagement strategy by involving all members of the region & affiliates
- Developing strategies that increase customer engagement and work cross-functionally to ensure that promotional materials are relevant and impactful for the local market and specific target
- Embedding digital customer engagement programs into the commercial action plans or projects and share digital innovations throughout the commercial organization
- Rolling out of all campaigns developed, including planning and leading training of the frontliners on relevant items with meaningful measures in place to demonstrate impact of the program on the affiliate business.
- You are an experienced commercial leader and people manager, with working knowledge in customer excellence and CRM management and digital marketing preferably in the healthcare, familiarity with pharmaceutical sales, marketing, medical and market access functions.
- You have a relevant academic degree in Business Administration or a master’s degree in relevant subject and minimum of 10 years of sales and marketing experience including minimum 5-years of digital marketing management experience preferably in the healthcare industry; familiarity with pharmaceutical sales, marketing, medical and market access functions
- You have experience leading customer engagement activities, customer excellence and business operations. Global or regional experience will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated analytical capability and proven strategic leadership with an ability to synthesize insights, create focus, and influence the organization to move forward
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English and have excellent editing and writing skills to turn complex information into simple and compelling messages
- Prior experience with Veeva CRM and/or IQVIA OCE Sales and/or Salesforce certification will be an added advantage