Arab Monetary Fund
Senior Economist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Arab Monetary Fund
Apply Also Store Manager Jobs In Ajman | Talent Pal
Arab Monetary Fund is a regional Arab financial institution based in Abu Dhabi, with the mission to lay the monetary foundation of Arab economic integration and to accelerate the process of economic development of its member countries. In this context, the AMF supports banking and financial sector development in the Arab States and provide assistance towards its integrity and efficiency. Moreover, the AMF carries out and acts as a technical secretariat for the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance, the Council of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Authorities’ Governors as well as for its sub-committees and task forces.
- Conducting research and preparing reports related to Economic and Financial topics
- Providing training courses, workshops, and technical assistance in the fields related to the AMF work.
- Preparation of training materials and workshops organized by AMF.
- Participation in teaching and lecturing.
- Economic forecasting and analysis of the macro and sectoral impacts of economic policies.
- Active participation in the implementation of activities related to the various initiatives on the AMF.
- Technical participation in the work of committees and working groups emanating from the Council of Arab Central Bank Governors and Arab Monetary Authorities and the Council of Arab Finance Ministers, and the various economic and financial activities organized by the Fund.
Apply Also Software Engineer Jobs In Ajman | CodeMonk
- Arab country’s citizen.
- A Ph.D. in economics from a reputable university
- 10 years of experience in areas related to the work of the Arab Monetary Fund, preferably assuming a supervisory role in central banks, ministries of finance, research centers, or similar regional and international institutions.
- Deep knowledge in data analysis, econometrics, economic modeling and forecasting.
- Experience in the formulation of macroeconomic policies to achieve economic goals and interaction between different macroeconomic policies.
- The ability to provide in-depth economic analysis and tailor policy recommendations to support the decision-making process.
- A record of recent publications in refereed economic journals in the economic, financial, and monetary fields.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.