- Manage electrical engineering services that company’s, its customers’, and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage electrical engineering project requirements.
- Manage electrical engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the electrical engineering Lead on specific projects.
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and
- ensure the required services meet Worley, its customers, and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience within construction industry.
- HSE Capability: Good knowledge of Hazardous Area classification, Electrical Safety, HAZID, HAZOP and SIL
- IT Skills: Computer skills with MS office and Electrical engineering / sizing software such as SPEL, ETAP, EDSA, SKM, CYME, EMTP, Battery sizing, Lighting calculation softwares, etc.
- People Skills: Good communication skill, Leadership skill and able to guide team working locally as well as for workshare with centre of excellence and integrated delivery
- Other: Experience in 3D model review and clash checking, HAZID, HAZOP and SIL workshop, SAFOP workshop, Good command on English language – verbal as well as writing skills
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related course or equivalent