Senior Engineer Cloud Infrastructure Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
Reporting to the Manager- Cloud Operations and Delivery, you will be in a technical, individual contributor role, responsible for Design, Build, Delivery, Support, Security, Continuous optimization, and improvement of Cloud and On-Premises workloads.
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructures covering Cloud (Azure) & On-premises Data Centre in coordination with Solution Architect and Technical Product Owners.
- Implement and manage cloud-native solution using VDI, Kubernetes, Serverless, Docker Containers, etc.
- Continuous implementation of Automation, DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering practices to modernize the operations of the Cloud resources
- Review Infrastructure as a Code framework and provide improvements, develop, and deploy new pipelines.
- Evaluate Cloud workloads (IaaS, PaaS), identify optimization opportunities and contribute to overall cost reduction.
- College or University degree in Computer Science/IT or a related discipline
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Protection Administrator, Microsoft Certified Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Centre Virtualization
- CISSP or CISM Certification – Desirable