1- Senior Engineer – Reliability & CI Electronics
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- Develop the maintenance plans, using reliability tools and techniques
- Work with SME’S, Planners, Section Managers and Shift Leaders in order to continually improve facilities and assets, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of DA systems, personnel and operational processes.
- Investigate all significant and repetitive failures to identify cause and initiate corrective actions.
- Ensure that management by information is practiced; that effective performance review structures are in place and that measurement and review drives continuous improvement in performance of the particular function in maintenance
- Educated to a University Degree in one of the related applicable engineering disciplines / systems
- At least five years working in the specialist technical area and of working with contractors.