Senior Executive Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Marriott
- Ability to comprehend client’s requirements, pose appropriate inquiries, and devise a plan for utilizing media outlets in accordance with the client’s goals.
- Ability to interpret data and market research.
- Develop, assess and present to the client documents related to media strategies, media plans, and reports (campaign & competitive).
- Develop and evaluate supplier proposals.
- Work closely with the finance department to manage the ongoing financials on the account, generate periodical reconciliation and manage ad-hoc vendor issues.
- Foster relationships with the clients acting as a media consultant.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with various media planning and buying tools and platforms such as Z/X Plan, Statex, Global web Index(GWI), Euromonitor, World Advertising Research Center (WARC), Similar Web, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of various industry digital planning tools such as DV360, Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, Snap Chat Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager.
- Lead on media spend summaries and flowcharts to make sure they are updated and accurate.
- Mastery of flawless media planning process and ability to design integrated solutions to clients.
- Work closely with extended team on developing and delivering competitive/plan rationale presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in media planning or related role (online & offline).
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a team of planning executives.
- Strong organizational skills, team player, ability to multitask, and work under pressure.
- Digital Certifications across the major platforms, including Meta (FB & IG), Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.