Present in over 100 countries and employing nearly 80,000 professionals, Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world. Publicis Groupe is listed on the Euronext Paris [FR0000130577] and is part of the CAC 40 index. Active across the entire value chain, Publicis Groupe offers its major clients a transversal, unified and fluid model allowing them access to all the Groupe’s tools and expertise around the world through the mantra “The Power of One”.
- Execute brand tracking projects end-to-end across clients, regions and categories for key clients with minimal supervision.
- Build compelling insight stories using primary research data and secondary data if and where applicable.
- Execute other research solutions such as U&A, creative testing and communication research methodologies as well.
- Analyze data in-depth to generate effective insights and implications.
- Collaborating with the Research Manager on end-to-end research projects. Working on all elements of the different quantitative research projects.
- Conduct primary and secondary research using the best tools for the job, including interviews, focus groups, surveys, ethnography, etc.
- Work closely with fieldwork agencies for project setup, briefing, sourcing fieldwork updates and monitoring data quality.
- Develop questionnaires, sample quotas, briefing the fieldwork team, running data quality checks, analyzing the research data, preparing PowerPoint reports of the findings and collaborating with the internal BI team for dashboard setups.
- Master different Publicis Groupe’s global leading proprietary quantitative research methodologies (such as Touchpoints tracker, Propeller, etc), third party syndicated research tools and systems with the line manager’s support.
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights.
- Perform categorical macro and micro trend analysis and deliver reports to the media teams.
- Execute syndicated studies and put together reports for clients/agencies/stakeholders from time to time.
- Support the research manager in testing and exploring new research methodologies including the use of new research tools in the digital space.
- Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of tasks and projects.
- Support the internal media teams on secondary research and insights based on a pre-defined structure.
- Occasionally work on qualitative research projects.
- Learn the use and implementation of biometric research methodologies such as eye tracking, facial coding and other new upcoming research techniques from the line manager over time.
- Upskill on social listening and drawing insights from social data by collaborating with the lead on social listening and analytics.
- Learn qualitative and quantitative research techniques around UX research and eventually handle end-to-end projects (eventually also incorporating eye tracking into the methodology).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Market Research, Marketing, Communications, Economics or similar.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a market research role (quantitative focused).
- At least 2 years of experience executing brand tracking projects.
- Outstanding storyteller.
- Advantageous to have familiarity and understanding of CAWI data collection and qualitative research methodologies.
- Fluency in English needed for the role. Arabic is a plus.
- Be able to properly set expectations with stakeholder based on research scope, reporting schedules and follow through on delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong ability to transform data into a compelling story.
- Should be a great story teller.
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations.
- Should be inquisitive, highly organized and have high attention to detail. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with confidence and deliver accurate reports without grammatical or data errors.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude to learn new methodologies, techniques, research approaches and interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Should be highly curious and willing to learn and push the boundaries.
- Preferable to have a good mix of Technical Understanding and Business Sense.
- Must be comfortable attending client meetings and interacting with clients over time with the support of the line manager.
- Skilled user of MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint. Be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Should be able to think quickly, work efficiently and willing to collaborate other team members/internal stakeholders.
- Should be passionate for research, professional, productive and have a positive mindset.
- Experienced in running research projects with limited/no guidance, experienced in client servicing and client presentations.
- Experience with the ecommerce category would be a plus.
- Experience with campaign effectiveness, cross media, conjoint, segmentation would be plus.
- Experience in interpreting advanced research analytical outputs to tie them into the data story would be a big plus (such as driver analysis, factor, clustering, etc).