As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will have significant opportunity to grow professionally and mentor others. You will join a tight-knit team that enjoys working together. You will develop, test, and debug Vue-based pages deployed on AWS, for an exciting product, reinventing the global trillion-dollar credit underwriting industry.
- Develop responsive Vue.js applications for both web & mobile
- Render our calculations and business logic to LQC analysts and customers, on a responsive & lightweight view
- Develop, test, and debug Vue-based pages deployed on AWS
- Maintain existing code
- Refactor & improve implementations to enhance performance
- Our work is dynamic, fast-paced
- We’re a growing company – and we want you to grow with us!
- Open door policy
- 1-2 years of experience with Vue.js
- 5+ years of experience with front-end technologies (React, Angular, or Vue)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge in source control management, including code reviews, and git
- Team player with broad system-wide vision, good analytical and problem-solving skills