1- Senior Graphic Designer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Responsible for creating and designing the agreed concepts/themes of marketing online/offline artwork including digital marketing, website, social media, promotions, campaigns, brochures, advertisements, publications, etc. Contributes to achieving company’s business objectives thru presenting and communicating ideas in accordance with approved quality standards and corporate identity.
- Supports in generating revenue thru executing an error-free design and artwork of agreed concepts and themes, to be used for both online/offline marketing plans including website, promotional campaigns, advertisement, as well as all printed material.
- Develops visuals for promo campaigns and designs for POS materials and shop branding across all hubs.
- Combines art and technology to communicate sales and marketing plans through images and the layout of website and printed material. Uses a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects such as the software type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text.
- Decides on how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. Maintain a database of artwork on the shared folder for referral.
- Bachelor Degree/ Higher Diploma in Graphic Design/Art or Communications or equivalent.
- Diploma in Video Editing & Visual Effects is a plus.
- Knowledge in using Adobe Suite CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, 2D, 3D & 4D animations and motion graphics; Adobe after effect video composition, Adobe Premier – Video editing.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and web-search skills/written presentation skills.