Arab Monetary Fund
Senior Internal Auditor Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Arab Monetary Fund
Assist Audit Supervisor in scheduling meetings and recording meeting minutes for risk assessment interviews with heads of departments and preparing Strategic and Annual Internal Audit Plan following risk assessment results/ exercise.
▪ Conduct Internal Audit and other audit related engagement such as special assignments as per the prescribed auditing standards and Internal Audit plan.
▪ Develop risk-based internal audit programs and other audit related deliverables such as Risk and Control Matrices and Test Plans.
▪ Participate in preparing all the Internal Audit deliverables.
▪ Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues.
▪ Prepares a variety of reports, documents and other written materials (e.g. audit analytical reports, monthly report to Head of Internal Audit, detailed audit findings, reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
▪ Record meeting minutes for opening / closing meetings for audit assignments.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
▪ A professional qualification in Accountancy and/or Internal Audit such as CPA, CIA, ACCA, CA.
▪ 5-7 years of experience in a similar field. Experience in auditing of electronic systems such as investment, accounting, and human resources systems
▪ Conversant with use of Computerized Audit Software.
▪ English and Arabic (verbal and written), French is preferred.
▪ Time management skills
▪ Communication skills
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Computer literacy
▪ Good interpretation skills
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.